Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where the sun shines and happiness is plentiful

I spent spring break in California, first in SF, then Berekeley, and finally Sacramento. This is what I found, why I want to go back, and why it was so hard to leave for Cambridge.


I love the colors in these first two.






a winery in napa, Castello di Amorosa

the Frank Family Vineyards

berkeley's gorgeous campus

berkeley's very own eucalyptus grove


traveling with great friends

farm at the beginning of our hike in tilden park. doesn't it seem like that duck is missing something?

what can you say about a view like that?



the ferry building is a great place for foodies

and a great place for bizarre 'magic' shows




speechless.



cropped from an earlier picture, its like the perfect postcard.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love!!! Great pics. I'm glad the trip was good after I saw you.

    ReplyDelete